Hospital Central Scheduler
Managed Care Staffers
Hospital Central Scheduler with Advocate t-h remote position
Ensures prompt, courteous service to patients, physicians, physician office staff and participating hospital departments by providing accurate and expedient scheduling. Accurately collects, analyzes and records demographic, insurance/financial and clinical data from multiple sources, and obtains other information and signatures necessary for scheduling and registration.
Training Schedule on site
Training schedule Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm (Avg. time in training 8-12 weeks)
Once trained in role- hours Monday-Friday 10:30-7:00pm with rotating Saturdays
Depending on location of Team member training will be at Lutheran General in Park Ridge or Palos Heights
Requirements and Technical skills
· Ability to use multiple computer systems at once.
· Basic PC Skills, Microsoft Teams
· Good Communication Skills, Basic Procurement knowledge & Cust. Service Skills
· EPIC EMR experience.
· Excellent Interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and respond to fluctuation work levels.
· Proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Teams) or similar software applications.
· Medical Terminology
· Patient Scheduling experience highly preferred
If you, or anyone you know is interested, qualified and available please send resumes to us for immediate consideration. Job ID: 368
See above job description