Communications Consultant IV
· Our Global Manufacturing Client is seeking an internal communications specialist very well versed in Social Chorus to join their team
· Deliver day-to-day tactical execution to support communication programs on a Social Chorus platform
· Create content for global Social Chorus channels
· Identify, maintain, and evaluate communications channels and tools to ensure their effectiveness; leverage outcome to influence future communications execution and strategy
· Develop Groups (former distribution lists) in Social Chorus, capture process documentation, coordinate across stakeholders
· Manage governance documentation and best practice guide, and develop new processes as needed
· Manage a Support mailbox
· Coordinate between Social Chorus support & issues that arise
· Create change management support materials (as needed)
· Daily activities will be creating and posting content, pulling metrics and reports, and providing guidance and coaching to teams that supply content.
· Person must have high attention to detail, be organized and have experience with “Social Chorus.”
· Nice to have experience with Canva but not required.
· Include writing sample summarizing experience working in “Social Chorus” platform.
· Stakeholder Management - confident enough to liaise and coordinate across different levels (senior) and different areas of a business
· Digital Knowledge – Proven experience working in Social Chorus platform; can navigate back-end platforms/systems easily and follow step-by-step guides, processes. - Knowledge of social media advantageous.
· Administration - Capable of developing documentation and materials, scheduling meetings and trainings
· Building partnerships - Coordinate activities with communications and IT teams
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.Apply