Commercial Line Account Manager
Acuity Risk Consultant
As an Account Manager for Acuity Risk Consultants, you will be responsible for outbound sales calls and proactive agency communications. Tasks include engaging new and existing clients and provides them with products and services that ensure client satisfaction. Additionally, working alongside the field sales executives to identify sales opportunities, grow revenue profitably, produce results that meet defined objectives and sales quotas, and act as a brand ambassador to our agents and brokers. Clear and concise communication skills are critical to be successful in this position. Discipline, self-motivation, and working within a team environment are required to meet sales objectives and goals.
This position offers the potential to earn an annual discretionary bonus, determined by your success in the role and company objectives being met.
● Prepares and reports market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends.
● Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
● Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
● Manage claims process from beginning to end on a daily basis.
● Ensures that clients are educated on the current process of Acuity's Risk Management services as well as any other applicable services, as necessary.
● Work with internal team members to enhance and/or create new processes for company growth.
● Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with internal stakeholders.
● Develops growth of all assigned accounts, while keeping the clients best interest in focus.
● Assigned goals to be met at specific time intervals.
● Understand and practice company brand recognition in all employment activities.
● Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
● Conducts regular reviews of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential.
● Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
● College degree preferred
● Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred
● 1+ year sales (or comparable) experience.
● Insurance experience preferred but not necessary.
● Required to possess effective communication skills and be an acceptable public speaker.
● Must be flexible in nature and a highly motivated self-starter.
● Basic ability of operating computer (PC) is necessary including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Should demonstrate time management skills.
● Should be a logical problem solver.
● Ability to interpret statistical data from company reports and build action plans around the insights obtained from the data.
The work environment at Acuity is flexible, where you can work from home as well, might need to come in the office as needed.
Acuity Risk Consultants is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination. Acuity Risk Consultants does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies.Apply