Learning Management Systems (LMS) Administrator
Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc.
We are seeking a Learning Management Systems (LMS) Administrator to join the Learning & Development Team. Company is committed to providing high-quality and dynamic training content to both our global workforce and to our customers, ensuring they have the necessary training and learning resources at their fingertips to develop themselves and to perform their roles with success and engagement.
The LMS Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Learning Management System (LMS), for example actioning service requests, coordinating resolution of system issues, generating reports, assisting learners with troubleshooting issues in accessing and leveraging learning resources, training LMS users according to their specific access levels and contributing to ongoing system improvements.
* Manage and resolve service requests and incidents raised by internal and external users of the Client LMS.
* Maintain content within the Company LMS (Saba Cloud) by uploading modules and courses, granting access and role-based user permissions, updating course content, and running reports.
* Supporting the Learning Technologies Manager with specific projects relating to Learning Technologies, e.g. flash conversion.
* Supporting the administration of other Learning Technologies (non LMS) as required.
* Partner with Learning & Development team to monitor and chase all outstanding assigned mandatory curriculum, reporting deviations to relevant Learning &Development Directors and supporting them with further remedial actions.
* Conduct a quarterly review of the curriculum matrix to ensure employees have been assigned the right curriculum, confirming employee data in HRIS systems, e.g. job titles.
* Support the preparation for (and during) internal/external audits by providing training records and training reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer technology, instructional systems technology.
- Previous LMS administration experience desired – Saba Cloud preferred but not required.
- Previous content authoring desired (preferably Articulate Storyline.)
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to hold others accountable to follow policies and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), presentation, documentation, and basic video/audio software tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven multitasking expertise and customer service skills.
- Effective communicator across multiple audiences and discipline.