MS D365 CRM Technical Consultant
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC’s value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft’s key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Proven success in roles leverage Dynamics CRM (D365, 2013, 2011 or 4.0 systems/core, external components and architecture), as well as other Microsoft solution offerings and the CRM space
Acquired one or more certifications within Dynamics CRM (D365, 2013/2011/4.0/Online)
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and success with leading efforts to understand, assess, consult, design, implement and train on Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications-based solutions, which include the following areas:
– Interacting with prospects and clients to understand key CRM requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support;
– Successfully demonstrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements; advising on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 3rd parties and customizations;
– Doing business process analysis and creating detailed CRM process flows using a diagramming tool such as Visio;
– Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for CRM;
– Creating functional requirements documents containing details for CRM functional requirements based on templates and being able to present functional requirements to Stakeholders as well as Business Leads and Subject Matter Experts for signoff;
– Developing project plans and creating estimations for tasks as well as coordinate and manage the project tasks on time and under budget, manage the projects on a day to day basis, document meetings carefully, maintain repository of content;
– Helping the team through the life cycle of a CRM implementation providing key inputs during design, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, building test cases, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
– Assisting sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary Prior experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for Microsoft Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is preferred, as well as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Scribe certifications.
Demonstrates proven success and extensive abilities to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a functional capacity, which includes the following areas:
– Leveraging extensive functional knowledge of the CRM space, preferably in an Industry Vertical and preferred knowledge of competitive CRM Solutions like Salesforce, SAP, Siebel etc.;
– Performing key contributions to the lifecycle stages of a Dynamics CRM Solution (Assessment, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Operations and Diagnostics), leveraging CRM 2013/2011/CRM 4.0 and CRM Capabilities;
– Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts);
– Leveraging project management skills to lead engagements through completion particularly functional aspects while collaborating closely with the customers, technical architects, and developers;
– Interacting and utilizing effectively written and verbal business communication skills with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the development and delivery of presentations to business users, and use of MS Visio as a diagramming too.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.189741