The Judge Group
Location: Chicago, IL
Description: Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project / program oriented test efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the project/program test community to ensure testing activities are delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. 5 years of IT work experience, including knowledge and experience managing projects in a project manager role or above.
- Requires specialized knowledge and experience in testing function
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside in perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead teams, projects and/or other test coordinators Effective communicator across all levels from staff through senior leadership Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]