Pay rate - $29/hr
First shift (6am start 8 hrs shift)
Second shift (noon start 8hrs shift)
• Follows HS&E procedures and practices.
• Perform basic calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
• Perform routine analyses.
• Using existing tools, evaluate validity of data, apply basic statistics, compare to specified limits and take appropriate action.
• Watch analytical systems, identify problems and conduct first-line troubleshooting.
• Document, communicate, and archive results.
• Route non-routine analytical requests originating within the Site to the appropriate person or group.
• Suggest improvements to the Analytical Work Process and its performance.
• Bachelors degree in scientific major (ex chemistry, biology, physics)
• Or Associates degree with 2-5 years experience working in a laboratory environment.
• Must be able to work well with others in a team environment with minimal supervision.
• Familiar with basic laboratory instrumentation and techniques. (ICP experience a plus)
• Must have basic computer and math skills.
• Must be able to accurately collect, record and report data both written and electronically.
• Be proficient in the use of Information Systems such as LIMS, PIMS, SAP and Outlook
• Experience with Honeywell programs including HOS, Maintenance Excellence, 5s, and SSP.