Mid-Market Sales Executive - Rockford, IL area
Are you energized by opportunity and innovative technology, and ready to join our team as we grow? Do you have a passion for building relationships and an entrepreneurial spirit that drives you to succeed? Then we want you!
Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to emerging and mid-enterprise organizations. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape. In April 2021, PrimePay acquired SyncHR which expands and elevates our capabilities to meet the unique challenges facing mid-enterprise organizations.
We are searching for our next Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing new relationships targeting businesses with 50-499 employees within a region. This a field sales position, and local travel is required.
New to the HCM space? Our award-winning training program is here to support you! We will teach you the things you need to know and coach you to lead meetings with clients to successfully identify their needs.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Networking in-person and over the phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Developing and executing a sales call strategy
- Utilization of social media for finding new and developing existing relationships
- Maintaining existing and prospective client relationships
- Representing products to prospective clients in an easy-to-understand manner
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3 plus year prospecting, developing and closing leads for new business.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives in B2B sales.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with prospects.
- Proficient in consultative, value-based selling.
- A strong understanding of the competitive product landscape and client needs
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple sales processes
- Adaptable to a growth-focused, innovative, technology-focused environment that is reimagining the HCM space
- Fun, energetic, and collaborative mentality
Here are some things you can expect from working at PrimePay:
- A competitive base salary, un-capped commission, performance-based bonuses and a car allowance
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Access to state-of-the-art personal and group training programs
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- PrimePay is a privately-owned national company, serving all 50 states from over 30 office locations. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, and STD/LTD.