Senior Recruitment Consultant - Chicago, IL
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
All consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships. Working as a Full Desk Recruiter, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Michael Page (part of Page Group) has over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe and we're experiencing significant growth across the US. Our Chicago office is one of 10 across North America and over the past four years has consistently been the highest revenue generating and fastest growing.
With our Chicago office being in rapid growth mode, we have the beauty of being agile like a start-up but with all the added benefits of working for a public company. Due to our unprecedented success, we are looking to add talent to our leadership team to scale new markets and oversee our existing business lines.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- 1+ years of B2B/B2C sales or sales management experience.
- Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
- New business development experience highly desired.
- Experience identifying talent and hiring, training and developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
- Leading a team to revenue, headcount and profitable growth not required but strongly desired.
- Positive can-do attitude a must!
- Team player who will embrace the Page Group core values on a daily basis.
- A strong passion for sales, career advancement and making a positive impact on people's lives.
- Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission structure.
- Commission structure paid on personal and team revenue.
- Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement.
- Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few.
- 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25).
- 401k match.
- All national holidays recognized.