Referral Development Manager
* We are looking to fill positions across the country *
We are seeking a Referral Development Manager supporting the Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrator Franchise.
The Referral Development Manager is responsible for educating and driving demand with prescribers, nurses, respiratory therapists and key influencers on the benefits and advantages of Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top biotechnology device company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Cultivating leads and securing referrals in a defined territory
- Educating on the features and benefits of Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Working with key Inogen stakeholders to ensure timely device delivery and customer set up
- Delivering on territory sales goals and objectives
- Driving customer loyalty and Inogen choice through exemplary service and delivery
What do you need for this position?
- 3+ years of total sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience with strong sales results
- Device/DME/Lab sales experience preferred
- Product launch experience desired
- Competitive and sales driven with soft skills to work within a team structure
- Strong clinical, scientific, and business acumen and ability to educate prescribers and key influencers
- Documented track record of positive sales results required
- Ability to independently manage territory sales plan and adjust as required to meet/exceed objectives
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.