Quality Inspector, Entry Level - 1st Shift
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and 6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is seamless and secure - whether it’s for big data, payment cards, government issued identification, mobile financial services or highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Our website is www.valid.com.
Valid has an outstanding opportunity for a Quality Inspector in our Bolingbrook manufacturing facility. This is a 1st shift position with occasional overtime.
What will you do?
- Assist with In-Process quality control (QC), concentrate on product coming off the production floor.
- Continuously audit work areas for identification of the acceptable/rejection of product within the process.
- Advise production supervisors of any observed non-conformity.
- Maintaining lot control traceability documentation during manufacturing process.
- Perform related job duties as required and assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to operate equipment.Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.Requires normal color perception.
- Strong verbal and written communication.Ability to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Ability to focus and perform precision hand movements when operating a machine.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly, able to work around machinery.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail.Reason through problems involving set-up and operation.
- Able to perform basic math calculations, including addition and subtraction of decimals. Ability to perform data entry operations with accuracy.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to pass background check and drug test.
What we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date of hire and include a choice of 4 medical plan options under BCBS, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k), two weeks of vacation, 6 additional days of paid time off and paid holidays.