SVP Consulting Services
The Senior Vice President, Consulting Services represents a key role on the executive leadership team, responsible for building and growing a nationally recognized digital health Consulting Services practice. The individual in this role will serve as a visible and visionary industry thought leader on digital growth and innovation, directly with members as well as in public facing forums.
The Senior Vice President, Consulting Services will leverage their holistic view of the healthcare industry, background in creating value for clients and deep knowledge of the hospital and health system ecosystem to drive revenue in Consulting Services at COMPANY. You will lead your team by mentoring and providing professional development opportunities to Consulting Services team members.
So Who is COMPANY
COMPANY runs the nation’s leading network for health systems unlocking the power of digital technologies in everything they do. We guide a growing roster of over 40 health system Network Members—including major academic medical centers, large integrated delivery networks, and community hospitals—to create the efficient, effective health system their families and communities want, and their payers demand. And we are expanding into new Industry segments, such as Children’s Hospitals, Payors, and Provider-based Plans, with contracts already in place to market test expansion opportunities.
COMPANY Network Members trust us to help them create and execute concrete plans to accelerate their future-readiness. Here’s how we do it:
• We relate their strategic challenges, plans and goals to Digital Capability Roadmaps.
• We identify digital solutions and companies that match key capabilities Members share the need to create or improve.
• We enable the group dynamic that leads to smarter investments in capabilities with thoughtful business cases and solution implementation plans.
• We help them build Innovation Capacity – the ability to govern and manage their own work better, implement technology-enabled capabilities, and operate digital assets--leading to a more automated delivery system, faster.
• We support successful implementations (the hardest part of making digital actually work), through the power of the network by curating best practices, facilitating user groups, providing tools to align stakeholders, and benchmarking results.
• We deliver our work on a proprietary platform that’s purpose-built for innovation teams to build and manage their enterprise-wide digital portfolios.
• We cross-pollinate, sharing learnings and outcomes among Members across the Network.
COMPANY’s model creates a unique opportunity to frame “what good looks like” for an entirely new class of assets--digital solutions--and influence the next decade of investments being made by the most influential and iconic health systems.
Your Zone of Genius will be...
• Being a thought leader, possessing deep understanding and perspective on the ever-changing healthcare and digital landscapes.
• Developing and maintaining deep relationships within health systems, having proven success building or significantly growing a professional services or innovative healthcare services business.
• Establishing credibility in the digital health ecosystem.
• Driving revenue and managing a practice with a focus on metrics which translates into financial success for the organization.
• Having a track record of success mentoring and developing a team of high performers to tap their potential and maintain a high level of engagement.
• Bachelor’s required, MBA strongly preferred
• 10+ years of experience selling innovative services or solutions to large hospitals and health systems
• Proven success driving growth for a professional services or innovative healthcare services business
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain strategic relationships with senior-level decision makers in hospitals and health systems
• Strong communicator, in both speech and writing
• Exceptional critical thinking, judgment and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively with clients and colleagues
• Experience working in a n entrepreneurial environment that requires adaptability, comfort with ambiguity, intrinsic motivation and intellectual curiosity
• Willingness to travel as needed