Recruitment Consultant- Uncapped Bonus Potential- Chicago
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page Chicago is looking for experienced professionals with successful leadership credentials to play a crucial role in taking the Chicago office to the next level in 2021 and beyond. This unique and exciting role will challenge any professional to take control of their long-term career. The role will involve all facets of leaderships: Revenue generation, developing sales strategy, hiring, training, leadership development & P&L responsibility.
Michael Page (part of Page Group) has over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe and we're experiencing significant growth across the US. Our Chicago office is one of 10 across North America and over the past four years has consistently been the highest revenue generating and fastest growing.
With our Chicago office being in rapid growth mode, we have the beauty of being agile like a start-up but with all the added benefits of working for a public company. Due to our unprecedented success, we are looking to add talent to our leadership team to scale new markets and oversee our existing business lines.
- Responsible for new client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
- Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues.
- Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
- Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Manage the performance of each team member including setting KPI's, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews, holding team meetings, hiring, training and running incentive plans.
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
- Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- P&L ownership and responsibility. Ensure profitability of business on a monthly basis.
- Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B/B2C sales or sales management experience.
- Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
- New business development experience highly desired.
- Experience identifying talent and hiring, training and developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
- Leading a team to revenue, headcount and profitable growth not required but strongly desired.
- Positive can-do attitude a must!
- Team player who will embrace the Page Group core values on a daily basis.
- A strong passion for sales, career advancement and making a positive impact on people's lives.
- Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission structure.
- Commission structure paid on personal and team revenue.
- Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement.
- Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few.
- 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25).
- 401k match.
- All national holidays recognized.