Xfinity Sales Consultant
Retail Sales Associate
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 (rich commission PLUS an aggressive hourly rate)
$250 sign-on bonus
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Let’s Talk Mobile/Xfinity. It is only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR??
Are you comfortable with approaching customers to match their wireless technology needs to close a sale? Do you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology? Looking for a flexible schedule?
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
- Present, promote and sell products and service using effective knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and performance goals.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the image and public perception of company.
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constantly changing environment.
To be successful in this role you need:
- At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service industry
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both full and part time available.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you! Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time!)
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and management opportunities in average of 3 months’ timeframe depending on sales performance.
T-ROC is a fast-growing Technology 500 Company for Let’s Talk Mobile/Xfinity to operate and staff their stores in MI, IL, IN, PA and we MUST be doing something right—as we keep expanding our store locations! You will be responsible for promoting one of the Nation’s Largest High-speed Internet, Mobile, Home Security, Video and Voice providers to Residential and Business customers.
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemicResponsibilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify