Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager supporting the transformation and growth of the Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrator Franchise.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible leading a team of Referral Development Managers to educate and drive demand with prescribers, nurses, respiratory therapists and key influencers on the benefits and advantages of Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top biotechnology respiratory device company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire and manage a high performing team
- Create and drive regional strategy and short term tactics to achieve business goals in a timely manner
- Work in the field with Referral Development s Managers to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful representative development and maximum goal achievement
- Monitor data analytics information (sales trends, activity, market share) continuously to ensure full utilization of available resources and tools for maximum impact on prescribing providers while constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Drive sales plan adherence and execution
- Ensure that the given geography meets or exceeds all sales targets and goals
- Set a positive tone and high standard for the district team in terms of work ethic, culture, expectations, business ethics
- Assess competitive threats and take appropriate action
- Aid in design of business plans, employee development plans, monthly reports as required
- Organize employee training, conferences and district meetings
- Work with representatives to share success stories and adapt best practices with the district and across the nation
- Communicate with key sales leadership regularly (written and verbal) to update on project performance, gain feedback, build relationships, and network to identify future opportunities
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent work related experience
- At least 5 years of sales management experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Device/DME Industry is required with proven ability to develop and motivate others, lead through change, and deliver on set objectives. Respiratory experience preferred
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop a high quality team
- A deep understanding of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Lead a team and reinforce strong account management skills - i.e., the ability to work an account to to gain access and support pull through
- Product launch experience preferred
- Must consistently demonstrate sound judgment and strategic decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are also required and ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales and call reporting data
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Results-driven with exceptional attention-to-detail and knowledge around metrics
- Overnight travel may be required (depending on geographical location)
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer/iPad proficient
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.