IT Technical Specialist - Quality, Learning, Engineering (Direct Hire)
DivIHN Integration Inc
For further information please contact our Talent Specialist: Remya - (630) 847 7118 Job Title: IT Technical Specialist - Quality, Learning, Engineering (Direct Hire)
Headquarters - Lake Bluff, IL
What you will do:
- Responsible for delivery of projects with multiple systems within the Quality, Learning, and Engineering domains.
- Provides in-depth technical expertise and direction in the development and support of client area application systems/programming requirements and processes (e.g. new, enhancements or maintenance), in the preparation of application system specifications, and in the development, testing, and implementation of efficient, cost-effective application solutions.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Serve as a technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test, and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Conduct investigation activity/research and give technical advice to the adoption or integration of new technologies and their business impact.
- Lead in the development of standards and procedures and publish/communicate findings via IOI's, presentations, white papers, etc.
- Review, validate and enhance the design, conduct performance monitoring and capacity planning; install, test, and upgrade releases, and associated products.
- Evaluate and recommend new software, utilities, and tools.
- Set the strategy for implementing new technologies.
- In specialized systems (ie. SAP) effectively set options to change the way the program works (configuration responsibilities).
Education and Experience, you will bring:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- Understanding of Quality, Regulatory, Learning or Engineering environment
- Understanding of cloud (AWS/Azure) and on-perm technologies
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Azure, AWS, Regulatory, Software implementation, LearningApply