Pen Tester - REMOTE
Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company
Jefferson Wells is looking for a Penetration Tester for a long term (one-year) engagement starting in early October. The Penetration Testing Consultant should have a basic understanding of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and professionally relaying technical vulnerabilities and their impact to technical and non-technical customers. The consultant would perform various penetration testing assessments to enterprise customers as an individual contributor or as part of a team delivering the assessment. The consultant should be comfortable identifying vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities as well as learning from Pen Test team on how to perform post-exploitation activities and explaining the path to compromise to external and internal stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity with a LEADING Fortune 500 organization!
- Build out a comprehensive testing framework which combines internal and external testing vulnerability sources, security tools and vendor capabilities
- Collaborate with software development, system engineering and architect peers to continually improve system design, implementation and operations
- Configure, run and monitor automated security testing tools
- Perform manual validation of vulnerabilities
- Perform manual penetration testing of client systems, web sites and networks to discover vulnerabilities
- Strong understanding of network, application, and wireless security testing to include using tools, manual testing, and various testing techniques
- Three plus years' experience performing one or more of the following: network, application, mobile application, and wireless penetration testing
- Certifications (preferred not required): OSCP/CEH/OSWP/OSCE/OSEE/OSWE/CISSP)
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience mandatory!
- Education: degree from a 4-year university preferred, but not required
Jefferson Wells (www.Jeffersonwells.com) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group.