Full Time Retail Sales Representative
Retail Sales Representative
The open road is calling you! Into the great wide open you go with your sales skills and ability to build healthy long-term partnerships. As a Retail Sales Representative you will establish contracts with convenience stores across a large territory, helping to expand the reach of our client’s well known (and loved brand) products. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy doing - check out this role with Advantage Solutions!
You’ll secure year-long contracts with convenience stores to carry our client’s well known products. Negotiating for great product real estate and building relationships with the store manager. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
What we offer you:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Your typical day as a sales representative:
- Meeting or exceeding POS-to-plan goals for assigned territory and markets.
- Act as Account Manager for key convenience store accounts
- Expand sales of incremental display locations, maintaining in-stock
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions.
- Follows sales call standards and effectively orchestrates a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of the client and retail customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ensure the highest level of client services
- Must display excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities