Automation Technician BP2
Automation Technician - HIRING IMMEDIATELY - Bedford Park, IL
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus
Maintenance Associate available shifts: 7PM to 7AM
- Starting rate up to $39.50 per hour
- Sign-on Bonus of $1,500
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
Text to Apply PTVE @ 97211Responsibilities
- Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment.
- Performs maintenance, set-up and PM on automation equipment in Thermo Department.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues.
- Utilizes computer-based inventory system for generating reports to locating spare parts.
- Perform Maintenance Connection day-by-day duties.
- Assists maintenance/production staff as needed.
- May assist in the training of other employees.
- Performs quality work within reasonable time standards set forth by management in verbal or written instructions.
- Utilizes mandatory safety equipment. Executes duties in a safe and efficient manner. Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong technical skills including mechanical, electrical and PLC programming.Strong skills in customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation.HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred associates degree.3 + years automation technician experience within Plastics industry.Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively.