Regional Sales Manager, Chicagoland
The position is responsible for creating and maintaining sales in existing accounts, prospecting for new accounts at Lift Truck Dealers, End Users, and supporting National Accounts. The position will interact with other Stryten/GNB personnel in OEM and National Accounts to support and sell our TCO models. The successful individual will explore and share best practices throughout the organization. The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to work on a cross-functional basis across business units and within the corporation.
This is a HOME-BASED position that must be located in northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin, and northern Indiana.
Apply online or text strytenjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!Responsibilities
- Prospect, identify, qualify, target, sell, and visit accounts fitting the GNB profile.
- Develop strategies which enable GNB to approach customers with a unified sales and service program.
- Serve as the primary contact to existing and new customers by providing personal sales visits, resolving issues, and communicating information regarding assigned
- Ensure coverage of national accounts through OEM and Zone
- Managers as well as internal support staff.
- Adhere to permanent as well as quarterly work instructions.
- Complete monthly power studies.
- Utilize GNB Cloud for creating TCO within the GNB modeling software.
- Help tailor products and programs to the needs of all accounts.
- Assist to control working capital, including overdue accounts receivables.
- Operate within an acceptable sales-to-expense ratio.
- Forecast and track sales activity for assigned accounts.
- Complete projects and reports in a timely fashion.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as determined by the Zone Manager; examples include, but are not limited to, representing GNB/Stryten at trade shows, helping train new regional sales managers, and presenting at sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- A progressively responsible career history and demonstrated success in territory sales or key account management with a preference for experience within the material handling industry- lift truck or industrial battery sales
- Well-developed sales management skills
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook/Gmail and Internet
- The ability to develop talent and motivate employees in a fast-paced, changing environment is necessary.
- An outstanding track record of leading others, influencing decisions and making a positive impact.
- Energy, initiative, and results orientation are required.
- A high level of business acumen and the quantitative/analytical capacity to understand complex sales processes.
- Skills to effectively use CRM tools in managing opportunities, win/loss of projects, and target objectives
- Collaboration with National Account team and execute the National Account strategy and programs in the region
- Collaborative work style, one that solicits ideas and shares information to develop creative solutions and winning strategies across the Stryten/GNB sales organization.
- Resourcefulness and creativity, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Technical competency and be PC proficient, including standard business software and the Internet.
- Integrity, team orientation and desire to over achieve are of the utmost importance.
Travel, other requirements:
- Estimated overnight travel for the position is 15-25%
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.About Statement
Stryten Energy (www.stryten.com) is an innovative stored energy solutions provider with The Energy to Challenge the status quo in transportation, motive and network power industries. We invest in and develop the energy storage technologies that give our customers the competitive advantage they need to be successful and achieve their goals for growth and profitability.
How do we challenge? We are customer-focused, quality-centered and environmentally responsible with the health and safety of our employees at the center of everything we do.
Our stored energy solutions power everything from forklifts in warehouses and distribution centers to cars, trains and trucks to data centers and vast telecom networks. In addition to manufacturing high-quality advanced lead and lithium batteries and intelligent chargers, we design cloud-based software for smart fleet design decisions.