Global Compliance Reporting Tax Seasonal *Remote*- East
The Tax Seasonal will join EY’s Tax client serving teams on a temporary/seasonal engagement and support a variety of tax client engagements that can include some of the largest companies in the world. We’re looking for knowledgeable tax technical professionals across many levels of experience with excellent general knowledge of international and/or domestic tax. These roles are targeting about 40-45 hours per week.
You’ll spend your time supporting client engagements by reviewing staff work product, coordinating with clients and internal team members, managing deadlines, and tracking engagement economics. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and resolving tax technical issues, as well as sharing insights that will improve our processes and overall efficiency. In this role, you can expect to be prioritizing and handling a wide range of constantly evolving responsibilities.
- Providing our clients with domestic federal tax advice and guidance tailored to their unique needs
- Keeping up to date with ongoing trends and changes to legislation that will affect planning activities
- Supervising high-performing teams and sharing your experience and knowledge of leading-practices
- Building relationships at all levels both internally and externally, promoting a culture of collaboration
- Preparing practical recommendations to some of our clients’ most complex tax issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a graduate degree in Tax or Law and approximately three years of related work experience.
- Progress toward (or completion of) a valid CPA certification or licensed attorney status
- A background in tax compliance and accounting for income tax and a broad understanding of US income taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and data mining tools
- The ability to prioritize when working on multiple projects, and the confidence to engage and integrate directly into our clients’ teams