Risk & Compliance Analytics - Senior Consultant
Ref ID: 01300-0011978308
Classification: Risk Analyst
As a R& C Senior Consultant you will play a critical role in further building our global R& C Analytics practice across multiple industries, including Financial Services, Insurance, Health & Public Sector, Federal, Products, Resources, Media & Communications. Join our dexterous team and put your skills and experience to work designing and leading the delivery of advanced counter-fraud, compliance and risk analytic solutions that yield actionable insights and tangible business value in combating today’s enterprise threats.
- Contribute to Offering and Image Development: help take capability to market, position against client problems, cross-industry challenges, and feed business needs into offering development
- Architect and develop cross-industry strategies, assets, and capabilities to help clients combat today’s risk vectors and immunize against emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Help shape analytics strategy and offerings for enterprise risk and compliance domains
- Support and drive thought-capital leadership, to develop assets and future generations of risk analytics capability
- Augment delivery and sales assets which support analytics offerings
- Capture business requirements and help shape data, technology, process, and talent capabilities required to sustain risk analytics offerings
- Work with client stakeholders to translate business issues into specific requirements
- Develop innovative analytics solutions and help clients stand up robust in-house risk and compliance analytic competencies
- Perform data analysis and extract insight, in turn translatable into better risk management decision-making and regulatory compliance
- Perform capability and gap assessments, drive remediation analysis and action
- Accelerate Delivery: lead insights work streams within large analytics transformational engagements
- Develop high-quality analytics deliverables
- Lead other business, data scientists, and risk analysts on the project team
- Break new ground in innovation and analytics thought leadership
- Assume client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a workable solution delivering business benefits
- Help clients define a future state strategy and supporting business case for the implementation of analytics and risk and compliance remediation
- Interpret results stemming from analytical insights and communicate such to stakeholders in a business context to drive value
- Support clients who seek to develop their predictive counter-fraud and risk detection capabilities and integrate the business value of predictive analytics into the fabric of enterprise risk management and business decision making
- Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience with analytic tools and languages in the development of fraud analytics such as SAS, R, Python, SPSS, and SQL
- Experienced in the application of compliance, counter-fraud, and risk analytics to solve complex, esoteric, and challenging business problems
- Minimum of 2 years assessing risk issues and making subsequent recommendations as to suitable analytical approaches aimed to solve diverse fraud typologies
- MA/MS preferred in quantitative discipline, (Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance).
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in relevant academic area or equivalent relevant work exp
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.