Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client, an online food delivery platform, is looking for Recruiter to join their team. The Recruiter will be responsible for a high volume of requisitions, focusing on sales positions. This is a 6 month contract role with the potential to extend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle full cycle recruiting lifecycle-conduct phone screens, schedule/conduct in-person interviews, coordinate schedules with hiring managers
- Provide offers and coordinate onboarding with HR/hiring managers
- Extend offers and be a part of the initial onboarding process
- Manage applicant tracking system, update website, job boards, niche sites and other websites with job descriptions
- At least 1+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience using an applicant tracking system required.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)