Sr. Analyst, Risk Management - ESG Reporting
Who We Are:
Atkore is forging a future where our brands, suppliers, employees, customers, partners, and communities are building better together a future focused on empowering our customers while we power and protect the world.
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions to power and protect the world. With approximately 3,900 employees and 65 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore manufactures electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions. We are also a recent recipient of a Great Place to Work-copy; certification!
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for someone to assist the Vice President of Treasury and Investor Relations with the implementation of the company's risk management, insurance and ESG programs. This person will be a key member of the Treasury - Investor Relations team in a high-visibility role, and will prepare and maintain underwriting data, evaluate insurance contracts, and drive the implementation of our ESG-related initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the insurance renewal process, specifically: updates on property statement of values, tracking and reviewing binders, and providing loss information.
- Oversee the vendor certificate of insurance compliance process and review exceptions.
- Manage the workers compensation process including monthly reporting and yearly actuarial analysis.
- Advise the Atkore team on insurance issues ranging from auto to general to property.
- Prepare our yearly insurance budget.
- Prepare monthly ESG reporting updates for management review.
- Monitor and track various company ESG performance vs. peer companies across multiple reporting agencies.
- Identify and present opportunities for Atkore to improve its ESG ratings on a regular basis.
- Lead, drive and track various ESG improvement initiatives.
- Project-manage and coordinate the process of preparing Atkore's annual Sustainability Report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or a related field.
- At least three years experience in either accounting, finance or engineering.
- Very strong interpersonal skills; you'll be interfacing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Enviable organizational skills; we- are looking for someone that is very detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers.
- Excellent time management skills; you'll be handling a variety of tasks simultaneously and will need to be flexible!
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint (so you're VERY good at it).
Within 3 Months, You'll:
- Complete your new hire Immersion so that you are ready to rock in your new role.
- Develop relationships with the key stakeholders for this role.
- Be actively supporting the launch of Atkore's next Sustainability Report.
- Be building relationships with insurers and insurance carriers to renew several of the company's insurance policies and programs.
Within 6 Months, You'll:
- Be developing and expanding action plans related Atkore's ESG initiatives.
- Be building subject matter expertise in the evolving ESG landscape.
- Be reporting on Atkore's performance against its short and long-term ESG objectives and updating top management.
Within 12 Months, You'll:
- Have developed a strategy to drive value-creation opportunities within Atkore's insurance programs.
- Be leading and managing the reporting process for Atkore's 2022 Sustainability Report.
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workforce that drives collaborative culture. Our team strives for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company. We consistently live the Atkore mission, strategic priorities, and behaviors, all in a way that's consistent with our core values. Together, we build strong leaders that continually endeavor to move us forward.