Senior Consultant: Cloud & Data Center
Nigel Frank International
Are you looking to be a part of a team that encourages you to be creative, take educated risks, and grow - both personally and professionally? Our Client is searching for an individual who can co-sell, architect, and implement innovative cloud-based solutions for new and existing clients using Microsoft Azure. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
*US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If this sounds like you email your resume to Lorena, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Architect, design, implement and migrate cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Work on client projects independently or as part of a project team.
- Explain abstract technical concepts of the solution in a business value context.
- Assist our sales team in inspiring our clients on what they can achieve by using the right set of innovative technology.
- Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the client's solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
- Jointly work with our sales team to develop proposals and statement of works that align to the client's business and technical goals.
- Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with ability to see the "big picture"
- Commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated experience in broad architectural skills, customer facilitation, and solution selling
- Demonstrated experience in accurately scoping, managing, and delivering successful professional services engagements
- Bachelor's degree in an IT field of study (or equivalent years of experience and industry certifications)
- 3 -5 years of IT consulting and/or implementation experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and 365 experience
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (or ability to pass within 30 days of hire)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 and/or 2012 (or ability to pass 2016 within 90 days of hire)
- Exam AZ-303 & 304 passed preferred cert will accept without AZ 900
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure architecture fundamentals with an understand of networking VPN configuration
- Demonstrated experience in configuring IaaS environments (e.g., Compute, Storage, Networking)
- Demonstrated experience in moving workloads from on-premises environment to IaaS (e.g., Azure, AWS)
- Experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2019/2016/2012
- Strong Active Directory and Azure Active Directory knowledge and skills