PDS Tech, Inc.
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Analyst in McCook, IL
- Follows HS&E procedures and practices.
- Perform basic calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
- Perform routine analyses.
- Using existing tools, evaluate validity of data, apply basic statistics, compare to specified limits and take appropriate action.
- Watch analytical systems, identify problems and conduct first-line troubleshooting.
- Document, communicate, and archive results.
- Route non-routine analytical requests originating within the Site to the appropriate person or group.
- Suggest improvements to the Analytical Work Process and its performance.
- Bachelors degree in scientific major (ex chemistry, biology, physics)
- Or Associates degree with 2-5 years experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with basic laboratory instrumentation and techniques. (ICP experience a plus)
- Must have basic computer and math skills.
- Must be able to accurately collect, record and report data both written and electronically.
- Be proficient in the use of Information Systems such as LIMS, PIMS, SAP and Outlook
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$