Clinical Quality & Safety Data Analyst (CCL Analyst) - Dept of Medicine
Remote CCL Analyst FTE Opening
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Walker
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Lead Healthcare System based in Los Angeles county.
Why join us?
Career driven analyst role with remote options. Collaborate with Dept of Med clinical teams and IT to transform data for use in visual interface for easer interpretation
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong programming skills in SQL, Cerner CCL, BI tools like Qlik & Tableau.
- Experience working with EMR and/or healthcare data in an enterprise setting
- Familiar with working in Data warehouse environment in relational databases and/or distributed computing platforms, and their query interfaces, such as SQL or Oracle & Hadoop.
- Familiar with statistical methods of data analysis and predictive modelling techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Data analyst create effective communication with Data for Department of Medicine (DOM)
- Work with the team lead and outside SMEs in problem formulation, solution design, and report development.
- Evaluate data accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and stability to establish repeatable, sustainable processes.
- Collaborate with DOM clinical teams and IT to transform data for use in visual interface for easier interpretation.
- Interpret system data with the operational needs to identify the potential process improvements.
- Follow standard processes to write code to automate reports and templates and consolidate data into reports.
- Document best practices following site architecture and solution frameworks.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.