This position is responsible for performing physical and visual inspections of product and plant systems, documenting and calculating results accurately; taking corrective action when necessary (alert appropriate personnel to adjust process; identify, segregate, & isolate non-conforming product) and report results to management; any additional assignments requested. All team members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess skills to complete OSI paperwork
- Ability to lead by example and motivate the hourly workforce
- Good problem identification and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret product specifications
- Must function well under stress; must have flexibility to work where and when needed.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.