Imagine working for a global market leader in the distribution of specialty and industrial chemicals. Our client offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Great Insurance Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Generous of Paid Time Off package
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Strong organizational commitment to safety
- 401K with Generous Employer Contributions
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Using a variety of techniques and creativity to discover and attract the best active and passive talent.
- Share knowledge of the organization and role with prospective candidates.
- Conduct background checks and evaluate them to qualify candidates.
- Utilize assessment testing for candidates in the selection process.
- Establish and maintain influential partnerships with multiple hiring managers to identify current talent acquisition needs.
- Build and cultivate working relationship with schools, agencies, military and trade associations to create talent pipeline.
- Utilize technology to advance the process and methods of traditional applicant recruiting.
- Coach and train hiring managers on applicant review, and candidate selection methods and interviewing skills.
- Collect and analyze data to determine labor market trends, compensation information and company turnover rates.
- BA/BS degree in human resources, business, or communications or related work experience or 2+ years of recruiting experience.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship management capabilities.
- Strong time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking System and applicant compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize their full potential
- Individual development, on-the-job training, and development programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k)