Loan Processor & Loan Closer
Creative Financial Staffing
Well respected Commercial Leasing firm is expanding their operation and looking to hire a few Document Leasing Associates. This position will be responsible for reviewing contracts, working with the sales team and vendors to prepare the required paperwork to authorize commercial loans for heavy industrial equipment and Projects. The firm has grown nearly 10-fold over the last 10 years and provides a promising future for advancement into our Finance Department or Credit Department for individuals who perform well in this role.
Reasons to work here:
- 50+year old established firm
- Over $1B in assets
- Proven examples of individuals being promoted.
- Excellent 401K program
A Typical Day as a Document Leasing Associate:
- Responsible to process documents and obtain credit approvals for clients.
- Prepare loan and leasing contracts.
- Analyze transactions and ensure they are in compliance to company standards.
- Partner with third parties, our sales team, vendors to coordinate funding of the loans.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- 1+ years commercial loan experience as a processor or funding specialist
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Uniform Commercial Code, Article 9
- Strong attention to detail