Business Development Representative
Our Client, a national and well-known logistics organization, is seeking a Business Development Representative in the Chicagoland area to join their team! The model candidate is expected to execute their responsibilities, be accountable for their actions, communicate effectively, and show integrity in their work.
This position is direct hire position.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships through cold calls and consistent communication
- Research leads, uncover needs, and persuade decision makers to let the company service their freight
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Maintain operational efficiencies for book of business
- Effectively support teammates' customers when they are out of office
- Meet or exceed expected KPIs within the accountability reporting
- Manage and update CRM according to company standard
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Creative thinker and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your business development experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this Business Development Representative opportunity today!
Senior Project Manager
(847) 413 9300
Keywords and Related Terms: business development , business development representative , sales , sales representative , customer service , customer service representative , logistics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.