Full-Cycle Sales (B2B)
Creative Financial Staffing
CFS is hiring a Full-Cycle Sales Representative focused on client development and management in the Chicago territory.
We provide top tier accounting and finance talent to our clients through a 'matchmaking' process. Every business needs an accountant, so your possibilities are endless!
A quick rundown of the job:
- Connect with hiring managers to discover job openings and sell our (financial) staffing services.
- Uncover what your client needs in a new employee and collaborate your team of recruiters to find the best candidate for the job.
- Assist your clients in the hiring process and ensure a successful placement - all while continuing to build your relationship.
What sets CFS apart?
- Employee-Centric: We are a 100% employee-owned company. We only promote from within, and we focus heavily on career growth & development. We will provide you with the tools to succeed and trust in your ability to execute independently.
- Long Term Wealth: We have one of the highest per-desk averages in the staffing industry. We not only provide 401k matching, but you will receive free investments in our company stock.
- Perfect Size: We are a national company with nearly 40 locations, but each office has under a dozen people. You will work closely with your team AND be in direct communication with company VPs/Execs.
- Company Culture: We pride ourselves on being the right mix of driven and fun. We know that people are unpredictable and sometimes you have laugh off the deals-gone-south. But we are competitive, we keep pushing and always recognize one another's success. (Remember - the better we do, the better the company does and the more money we all make as shareholders!)
- Stability: We have been continually growing for nearly 30 years. No matter the economy, people need accountants, which means our services are always in demand. We work closely with CPA firms and have built a solid reputation in the financial industry.
Ideal Fit for this Role:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or staffing (this is an Associate-Level position)
- Familiar with B2B and/or Inside Sales, hungry to learn more
- Confident communication style, organized, great time management
- Wants to have full ownership over their accounts
- Makes friends easily, retains clients, has a great sense of humor
- Likes to 'hunt' and make money!
- Base salary + uncapped commission + tiered structure
- Sales contests and prizes (including trips to tropical destinations)
- Comprehensive new hire training at 'CFS University' + ongoing career development
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA, HSA, commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match and Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays