Senior Sales Consultant- Chicago
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page Chicago is looking for experienced professionals with successful leadership credentials to play a crucial role in taking the Chicago office to the next level in 2021 and beyond. This unique and exciting role will challenge any professional to take control of their long-term career. The role will involve all facets of leaderships: Revenue generation, developing sales strategy, hiring, training, leadership development & P&L responsibility.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents. Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level and location, so hiring requirements or job searches will all be handled by a specialist who knows the sector inside-out. We have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and true merit based growth.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The ideal Senior Sales Consultant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- 1+ year of sales experience
The successful Senior Sales Consultant will be offered:
- Robust Training Program starting on your first day
- Clear career development journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary ($65,000-$85,000)
- Performance Based Bonuses (Paid Quarterly)
- 1st year OTE circa $90,000, 2nd year OTE circa $120,000+
- 20 Days Annual Vacation + 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Presidents Club incentives for top performers
- Commuter Benefits