Remote Inside Property Adjuster
REMOTE INSIDE PROPERTY ADJUSTER
Accounting Principals is searching for an experienced property (residential and/or commercial) adjuster for a Fortune 500 leading provider of title insurance, settlement services, and risk solutions for property transactions.
This a full-time, 6-month temp position, with the possibility of a 6-12-month extension. This a great opportunity for someone seeking flexibility and a 100% remote desk job. While this position can be performed from anywhere in the country, you must be able to work west coast business hours with a 8AM or 9AM start time.
You will be responsible for providing quality claims handling, such as customer communications, coverage, investigation, evaluation, reserving, negotiations, and resolutions. You will determine action on property/casualty claims based on coverage and damages while maintaining strict compliance with internal and external quality standards and state specific regulations.
- Determine the best course of action on property and casualty claims based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damages to settle, deny, or authorize payments.
- Promptly communicate with attorneys, witnesses, claimants, and policyholders to gather information to support contested claims in court.
- Conduct investigations, collect information, and evaluate claims to determine coverage and extent of damage to negotiate and reach appropriate claims settlements.
- Complete a variety of complex tasks and resolve escalated transactions.
- Manage time effectively to plan and complete multiple assignments.
- 5+ years of desk handling and homeowners claims
- Command of a wide range of property and casualty concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience preparing written estimates and approval/denial letters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively correspond with internal teams, claimants, and customers.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organization skills.
- State certification (if applicable)
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
COMPENSATION : $30/hour
SCHEDULE : Mon-Fri, 8 or 9 AM PST start time
LOCATION : Fully remote, can be anywhere in the U.S.
WORK TYPE : 100%, Fulltime/Temp
This position moves quickly so apply today for immediate consideration!Apply