HALO Consulting, LLC
- 1-2 years' full- cycle sales / sales engineering / customer success / corporate recruiting experience, in-house, or in an agency setting preferred, preferably for technical roles.
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing, and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Someone proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Someone who can build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- A quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools and sourcing methods
- Enter candidates into recruiting system
- Collaborate with teammates to establish recruitment strategies, like target companies, profiles, and messaging
- Contact candidates directly via Email, LinkedIn, Calling, Video, Text, etc.
- Screen candidates for potential fit for client roles
- Present qualified candidates to clients
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Maintain continuous contact with active and passive candidates
- Negotiate offers between candidates and clients
- Implement recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Seek & Recommend new sources and creative solutions for recruiting candidates
- Support HALO Consulting's Virtual Roundtable Events in a variety of operational capacities, including by helping to identify and coordinate speakers
- Conduct market research on new clients and for other new business opportunities