Field Support Engineer
Primary Skill set:
· Bachelor of Engineering or Master s degree in IT/Computers/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication
· 5 to 7 years of experience in Software testing and support
· Work experience in communication protocols like J1939, CAN, UDS (1 to 2 years)
· Hands-on Experience in Azure based cloud data management, running queries to fetch and analyze required data
· Experience with Web Services and Web API validation
· Should have level 3 engineering support experience
· Working experience in any telematics data analytics.
· IOT device management experience (Running campaigns for firmware updates etc.)
· Should have c ross functional capabilities to work with different teams
· Should have good experience in debugging multi thread cloud-based applications.
· Should have good understanding on SDLC.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Must have US work Visa
Secondary Skill set:
· Experience in commercial truck or automotive industries, especially electronics, a plus.
· Jira for agile testing & release management.
- Work with other developers, analysts and management; interpret functional and technical specifications; test and deploy software solutions for global electronic service tools (diagnostics and programming) and electronic end-of-line programming.
- Work with other Azure and Hadoops based systems and provide continuous support to the other stakeholders depending on these data systems